Wednesday 12 October 2011

STORY INFO: Nothing Ever Seems Quite Right

I will be posting another chapter of this story and very soon in fact, actually I'll be posting it tomorrow morning when I wake up. Hopefully I can get Captain America: Chapter Four finished by the end of the week.

But as I said in my last update, I have to pause my stories quite drastically as I have a tone of college work to do.

Even though I spend a lot of time doing it, it just doesn't seem to go down. Don't you just hate it when that happens. It also doesn't help that lately I have been running myself raged with stress, no matter how much I try to give myself a break someone just pretty much, shit's all over my day. It happens constantly. 

But don't worry this shouldn't be lasting for too long, I do hope to get my life back on track as soon as possible. On a happier note though, the new chapter shall be up tomorrow I'll let you know how Captain America is going and hopefully have it up by Saturday. Can't make any promises though. 

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment