Tuesday 4 October 2011

STORY INFO: Captain America - Chapter Update



This seems to be the one story your all in love with at the moment and honestly I'm doing my best to get the chapters out, but no matter how much I try I just can't seem to get the inspiration to write this story at the moment.

I don't know if it's due to the stress of college or my other story:


Nothing Ever Seems Quite Right 


But at the moment I'm organising my story and from what I've organised so far it seems like this story is going to get a lot more exciting and if you have watched the film then you'll know that I'm keeping the characters linked to the film. I've also checked up on some characters and everything shall be linked to the avengers as well. 

I hope you like the next chapter it won't be the faint hearted.

No comments:

Post a Comment