Tuesday 4 October 2011

STORY INFO: This Smile Changes My World

This was a story I posted very quickly and without telling you why, it's a story I spent quite a lot of time on and I do still have so many chapters to write this for this story. 

It's loosely based around my life, but some parts are there for a more dramatic purpose.

I think this story has a lot of potential, and if you really read it you'd enjoy what happens. 

But of course the story is still in it's early stages. 


If you have noticed I haven't updated lately and that is due to being so stuck on the story, even though I know what I want to write I just can't seem to get the words down on paper 'so to speak' I hope you enjoy the chapters that are up for the moment, and I hope I can get myself together and start updating more.

No comments:

Post a Comment