Wednesday 5 October 2011

STORY INFO: General Story Update

I'm not sure I'll be able to get the chapter out today, as I have to go gym and do this work from college.


Urgh.


But I shall do my best to get it finished off and start work on the 4th one so when I do post the 3rd chapter it would be long for the next chapter to come up. I've also decided that I'm going to pause these stories:

  • Fighting For Love And Lust
  • This Smile Changes My World
I know they aren't doing to well at the moment anyway, that's because I haven't been posting for them, but when I do start I hope your going to enjoy them. I also have a little beginning piece I'll post it on here.

I want people to write to me telling me what they think this story could be about. I'm really stuck but love the beginning, so opinions and options would be great! So if you haven't guessed already I'll be working on these two stories:

  • Captain America: Losing Control
  • Nothing Ever Seems Quite Right

I hope you enjoy them as much as I like writing them. Because I feel so proud of myself when I finish a chapter it's  rather sad to be honest.

Well that's it for now, I'll update you very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment