Wednesday 9 November 2011

College Studies

I have finally finished the major project I had to get finished, the deadline was today and I've handed it in.

So now I have a couple days to relax and get on with my own stuff.

Hopefully I'll be able to get my stories up to date and start updating them soon. I'm still so very sorry for this in-convience, but I promise to try harder to keep the stories up to date.

I maybe working on some new material I have been thinking about lately, but I'm not sure yet. I may just get on with the stories I have up at the moment.

I really want you all to read what's been happening in my life lately and I would love to see what you think of the chapters I have planned out for Captain America I know you wont be disappointed, that is for sure.


Anyway, if you need to know anything just message me. Either on Blogger or Wattpad.
Here are the web addresses:


Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/elliejohns


Blogger: http://elliejohns-tinyperson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment